ATLANTA CHAPTER LEADERS
Ms. Willingham is the Owner and Chief Creative Officer of Lukeither Multimedia & Design and goes by “@AtlantaBizWomen” on twitter.
As an influencer, Willingham has caught the attention of LinkedIn who put her company in front of millions of LinkedIn professionals highlighting her as an innovative and leading professional in the industry. She recently obtained a BBA (Marketing) at Strayer University. Personally, Willingham knows how to balance her time well as she enjoys taking classes on photography, entertaining, and blogging. However, her proudest accomplishment, she states, is being a proud mother of a beautiful 16-year old daughter.
"Congratulations for being an inspiration in doing what you do, your comment has been selected and posted in our blog, "Fighting The Recession: How 28 LinkedIn Professionals Take Charge" http://dld.bz/gZkD. This post has been circulated to over one million LinkedIn members this morning."
- My favorite city: Pensacola, FL, Anna Maria Island, Florida,
- My favorite food: PBJ sandwich
- My favorite quote: "It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently." - Warren Buffett
- What is your favorite Fashion Fixer? False Lashes
- What is your go to picker-upper? Dancing
- What staple color is in your closet? Red, Tiffany Blue, Black and White.
- What's your favorite book, movie, play? Book: Anna Karina, Movie: Imitation of Life, Play: The Color Purple
- What's your travel essentials? A pair of tennis shoes (actually all my shoes), lip moisturizer, water, fruit, magazines or good book
- What is your favorite meal? Burns Steakhouse Lobster Meal
- Where would you go on your dream vacation? Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
I am looking forward to connecting with each of you in the network.
Lukeither Willingham ~DigitalQUEEN